A Quantum Leap In Successful Multiple Sclerosis Treatment In India
Don’t let Multiple sclerosis to control your life
Treat MS with potent herbal medicines of SVHRC before getting crippled/dependent.
Don’t let MS control your life. Ancient herbal medicines with diet help to successfully master MS in a natural way.
What Is multiple sclerosis ?
Multiple sclerosis is a disability causing disorder of the central nervous system in which the protecting sheath of the nerve cells called myelin is mistakenly destroyed by the immunity system of the brain.
Due to the damage of the myelin, the nerves may function abnormally, causing the unpredictable symptoms like:
- Pain, tingling, or burning sensations throughout the body
- Vision loss
- Mobility difficulties
- Muscle spasms or stiffness
- Difficulty with balance
- Slurred speech
- Impaired memory and cognitive function
There are mainly four types of MS depending on the onset and symptoms:
1. Relapsing-Remitting MS (RRMS). 85% of people with MS are initially diagnosed as Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis. People with RRMS get episodes of MS with intervals of remission in between when there is almost no symptom.
2. Secondary-Progressive MS (SPMS). In SPMS, symptoms worsen steadily over time, with or without intervals. RRMS transitions to SPMS at some point.
3. Primary-Progressive MS (PPMS). 10% of people with MS are diagnosed PPMS characterized by slowly worsening symptoms from the beginning, with no intervals.
4. Progressive-Relapsing MS (PRMS). A rare form of MS (5%), PRMS steadily worsens from the beginning, with acute exacerbations.
Multiple sclerosis is typically diagnosed based on the presenting signs and symptoms, in combination with supporting medical imaging and laboratory testing. It can be difficult to confirm, especially early on, since the signs and symptoms may be similar to those of other medical problems.
Presently the modern treatment is aimed at suppressing the activity of the immune system and stem cell therapy, still cure stayed elusive in the modern system of medicine with hazardous side effects .
Research and treatment by SVHRC
Keeping these things in mind, Mumbai based herbal scientist Shree. H. G. Bhat started doing research in 1999 on individual herbs and a combination of different herbs.
His first patient was Dr. J. T. Prasad, an ayurvedic doctor who was diagnosed as having relapsing and remitting Multiple sclerosis in 1994. Dr. J. T. Prasad did not take any steroids or any other allopathic medicines for multiple sclerosis.
When Dr. J. T. Prasad met the herbal scientist H. G. Bhat, he had bowel incontinence(the food he ate was passing out undigested), weakness, nystagmus, fatigue.
One of the herbal combinations started working on Dr. J. T. Prasad. Initially his digestion started improving. He started feeling more energetic. Fatigue started reducing. Nystagmus reduced. After about six months Dr. J. T. Prasad started feeling normal.
To check the herbal medicines effect on lesions of spinal column and brain, MRI was taken in 2001, which showed the lesions of spinal column have got resolved totally.
Treatment with the same combination of herbs was continued. Next MRI was taken in 2007 which showed 95% of the brain lesions were healed. No relapses of spinal column lesions.
During the 10 years treatment Dr. J. T. Prasad was scrutinized thoroughly to see the effects and side effects of the herbal medicines. No side effects were found.
Dr. J. T. Prasad lives a normal life since 2001.