A Quantum Leap In Successful Multiple Sclerosis Herbal Treatment In India
Don’t let MS control your life
Treat MS with potent herbal medicines of SVHRC before getting crippled/dependent.
Don’t let MS control your life. Treat Multiple Sclerosis with the Best Ancient Herbal Medicines with a proper diet help. Successfully master MS in a natural way!
Book a consultation
Successful MS Treatment Stories
Our Aim Is To Help Multiple Sclerosis Patients To Live A Normal Life with our herbal treatments for MS.
Service Is Our Priority.
Our Support Team Will Call At Least Once In 15 Days To Take The Follow-up.
Free Counselling Is Given If Needed / As And When Required.
After Starting Our Treatment, Anytime If Our Patients Want To Consult Our Doctors, They Can Message, Time Will Be Fixed, Then Free Consultation Will Be Given.
Meet Dr.J. T. Prasad: Our 1st successfully treated relapsing and remitting Multiple Sclerosis patient,, with herbal ayurveda from Mumbai, India, who had the symptoms of MS in 1993, and his multiple sclerosis diagnosis was done in January 1994
“I’ve never had a single MS attack since year 2001. MRI taken in 2007 showed 95% lesions in the brain have got healed and spinal column lesions totally healed”.
Successful Herbal Treatment Stories From Our
More Successful Treatment Stories
What Is Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an inflammatory disease in which the body’s immune system attacks its own tissues. The name Multiple Sclerosis refers to scars (scleroses—better known as plaques or lesions) particularly in the white matter of the brain and spinal cord, which is mainly composed of myelin. In this process, myelin – the fatty substance that coats and protects the nerve fibers in the brain and the spinal cord gets damaged.
The damage of myelin leads to demyelination (damage of myelin causing slowing down or withdrawal of nerve impulses thereby leading to neurological problems, multiple areas of scarring (sclerosis) and a range of other Multiple sclerosis symptoms. MS occurs in a wide range of people in all ages. However, the occurrence is more common in adults between the ages of 20 years to 40 years. Also, MS is seen to be more common among females.
SVHRC offers the best Herbal Ayurvedic Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis in all of India, taking into account the illness’ rarity and severity. After receiving a successful Herbal Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis with SVHRC, many MS patients have been cured and are excited about making each day of their lives more special and better.
Discover the Ultimate Solution: Herbal Ayurvedic Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis By SVHRC
Multiple sclerosis, a condition affecting the nerve cells in the human body, disrupts vital communication within the brain and spinal cord. However, there is hope. Our revolutionary herbal treatments offer the best and most effective approach to combat multiple sclerosis.
By targeting the root cause, our holistic treatment tackles the underlying factors of MS, providing relief and improving overall well-being. Experience the benefits of our herbal remedies for MS, carefully crafted to address both relapsing-remitting and primary progressive forms of the disease.
Unlike conventional medicine, which often focuses solely on symptom management, our approach takes a comprehensive view, treating multiple sclerosis as a whole. Our proven herbal treatments not only alleviate symptoms but also slow down the progression of the disease, granting much-needed relief and improving quality of life.
Don’t let the uncertainties of multiple sclerosis hold you back. Trust in our expertise and join countless others who have benefited from our unparalleled herbal Ayurvedic treatment for Multiple Sclerosis. Take control of your journey towards healing and experience the best medicine for multiple sclerosis. Contact us now to begin your path towards a brighter future.
Multiple Sclerosis Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment in Herbal Ayurveda
Causes of Multiple Sclerosis in MS patients mainly consist of experiencing worsening symptoms like heightened stress, anxiety, and mental fatigue. This adds to hormonal imbalance and other negative biochemical responses that aggravate the nervous system resulting in yet another MS Attack.
MS takes several forms, new symptoms occur either in relapsing forms or progressive forms. Our herbal treatments for multiple sclerosis for relapsing-remitting and primary progressive disorders both have a significant benefit after our herbal treatments.
Between attacks, symptoms may go away completely, but permanent neurological complications often persist, especially as the disease advances. To slow these symptoms down and make life a little easier for MS patients, SVHRC brings herbal remedies for multiple sclerosis that prove to be very effective through many treatments already done.
The cause of MS remains unknown to modern medicine. Modern theories consider genetics, infections, and environmental factors. In contrast, herbal ayurvedic treatments for multiple sclerosis take a holistic approach that focuses on the condition as a whole rather than just treating the symptoms.
The cause of M. S. explained by SVHRC
SVHRC believes that MS occurs due to Autotoxination. Due to improper food digestion, the body absorbs undigested putrid material over time, saturating the bloodstream to the point where the somatic immune system is rendered ineffective and can pass through the blood-brain barrier. When toxins are fed continuously into the brain after they have settled there, the auto-immune system of the brain becomes hyperactive. Even after the brain has neutralized the waste that the autoimmune system isolated, it continues to accumulate. This increases the disease’s risk by causing the myelin sheath to corrode.
SVHRC decodes this Auto- Toxination cause and provides a herbal solution to the autotoxiantion of multiple sclerosis. Treatment options include disease-modifying therapies, immunosuppressants, corticosteroids, and symptomatic treatments. It’s important to work closely with a healthcare or herbal treatment provider like us, to find the best treatment plan for you.
Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis And Herbal Ayurvedic Treatments
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a neurological disorder that affects the central nervous system (CNS), which includes the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. It is a chronic condition that can cause a wide range of symptoms, including muscle weakness, difficulty with balance and coordination, problems with vision, and fatigue.
The diagnosis is typically made based on a combination of factors, including the individual’s medical history, a physical examination, and the results of various diagnostic tests.
Some common diagnostic tests that may be used to help diagnose multiple sclerosis include:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans: These are used to create detailed images of the brain and spinal cord, and can help identify lesions or abnormalities that may be indicative of MS.
- Lumbar puncture (spinal tap): This test involves removing a small amount of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) from the spine and analyzing it for abnormalities.
- Evoked potential tests: These tests measure the brain’s response to stimuli, such as flashing lights or clicks, and can help identify abnormalities in nerve function that may be related to MS.
- Blood tests: While there is no specific blood test for MS, certain blood tests may be used to rule out other conditions or to help confirm a diagnosis.
In herbal ayurveda, multiple sclerosis can be treated in a variety of ways that build on each other. For example, ayurvedic herbal remedies and treatments for multiple sclerosis aid people in improving their digestion, protecting their nervous systems, and removing toxins from their bodies in a natural way. These Authentic herbal healing systems are completely focused on treating the root cause safely and with maximum effectiveness.
Classifications of MS
MS and its treatments can be classified into several subtypes of MS. The classification of subtypes is done for the prognosis of multiple sclerosis, to determine the future course of the disease, and to take therapeutic decisions. There are four standardized subtype definitions:
1. Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
2. Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
3. Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
4. Progressive –Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis is characterized by unpredictable relapses followed by periods of months to years of relative quiet (remission) with no new signs of disease activity. Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis form accounts for about 80% of individuals suffering from MS. Herbal Treatment for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis is considered the best type of treatment for MS.
2. Secondary Progressive MS – About 65% of those with an initial relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis begin to have progressive neurological decline between acute attacks without any definite periods of remission. Occasional relapses and minor remissions may appear. The median time between disease onset and conversion from relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis to secondary progressive MS may go up to 19 years.
3. Primary Progressive MS- These patients are approximately 10–15% of individuals who never have remission after their initial MS symptoms. It is characterized by continuous progression of disability from onset, with no or little remissions.
4. Progressive Relapsing MS- These patients are individuals who, from the onset, not only have a steady neurological decline but also suffer clear superimposed attacks. This is the least common of all subtypes affecting about 5% of individuals suffering from MS.
Primary progressive multiple sclerosis treatment has been very effective with herbal medicines and the best treatment procedures that are followed by SVHRC.
treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis has similarly taken a great advance in treatments and made people’s life a lot more easier.
Since they have already been used on many of our patients and none of them experienced a recurrence of symptoms, herbal treatments are considered to be the best form of treatment for all such classifications of MS.
INADEQUANCY & DRAWBACKS OF MODERN MEDICINE FOR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
There are no known curative medicines/treatment options for Multiple Sclerosis in modern medicine. Steroids, which simply conceal/suppress the symptoms of the disease, are generally administered to patients in order to provide relief for a short period of time. However, this is typically followed by a subsequent attack that comes with greater damage to the patient. An attempt to modify the disease with immunity suppressants can actually cause more damage and agony to patients. Modern MS medications can be resisted by the body and have adverse effects or be poorly tolerated by the system. Many patients therefore seek alternative treatments for the cure of multiple sclerosis.
For more details download the pdf here.
A QUANTUM LEAP IN SUCCESSFUL HERBALTREATMENT OF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS BY SHREEVIDYA HERBAL RESEARCH CENTER
Shreevidya Herbal Research Centre started the intense research with time-tested herbal medicines for finding the Multiple sclerosis causes and natural treatment in the year 1999. After a few months of diligent efforts, a herbal formula to manage MS was found that regresses the lesions and re-establishes the myelin sheath and brain cells in the body. This herbal medication was named ‘Remalin’. After 10 years of profound observations and trials on the effect and side effects of the herbal formula ‘Remalin’, Shreevidya Herbal Research Centre has found tremendous results, with zero side effects, in the successful treatment and cure of MS..
RESEARCH FINDINGS BY SVHRC
In the research carried out by Shreevidya Herbal Research Center, MS is classified as a disease difficult to cure, but it can be managed favorably in its early stages. MS is best treated in the early years (the sooner the better) as it is easier to reverse the pathology. MS can be successfully handled from approximately the time of its manifestation up to around ten years or so, depending on the personality, tendency, and inclination of the patient. It has been observed that the response to treatment is better in cases where steroids and /or immunity suppressants have not been/ less administered. Treatment becomes challenging in case of radically deep-rooted infliction over an extensive period of time. After the nerve- myelin is lost or damaged beyond the body’s ability to repair it, MS progresses into the third category and becomes incurable however it can still be handled with herbal medicines. In the primary progressive and progressive relapsing sub-types, treatment should be done within the first few years for best results.
Herbal Treatment protocol for Multiple Sclerosis at SVHRC:
During the treatment, each patient is advised to follow a specific regimen prescribed by our doctors for effective results of the medicines on the patient.
1. Regular dosage of “Remalin” herbal medicine as prescribed by the doctors at Shreevidya Herbal Research Centre.
2. Aversion from stress. Episodes of stress/depression trigger MS attacks. Moreover, instead of taking anti-depressants, which suppress the brain and cause sedation, the patients must take steps to naturally keep their minds diverted. Patients are therefore encouraged to engross in various activities of interest to keep them busy. Also, brooding on the disease is highly discouraged. To ensure effective treatment and speedy recovery, it is of utmost importance for MS patients to avoid mental and emotional stress. Effective management of stress and depression provides the greatest support for the success of this new MS treatment.
3. A strict vegetarian diet with minimal spices/chilies and less oil is advised. The vegetarian diet, advised by the doctors of SVHRC is very easy to digest. It helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system which compliments the proper functioning of the medicines.
4. Carbonated drinks, alcohol, and/or any kind of intoxicants are prohibited. Alcohol weakens the nervous system whereas Carbonated drinks increase urination thereby depleting the body of its essential salts and other nutrients.
5. Often MS patients lose their self-confidence due to the flaws developed in body movements which make it difficult to manage routine life. In such cases, it becomes important to make the patients regain their willpower and self-confidence with counseling. Patients with severe psychological imbalance or depression are often unable to take full advantage of our treatment. Their prognosis (the process of healing) slows down. In such cases, inspiring positivity of the mind has always proved to be beneficial in the healing process.
6. The period of treatment of a patient depends on various factors such as the level of damage already suffered by the body, the stage and sub-type of M.S., the mental and emotional state of the patient, etc. The treatment prescribed can therefore be as long as necessary in each case. It is advised to take Remalin continuously at least for a period of ten years.
7. MRI scans are particularly advised after regular intervals of three years throughout the period of treatment. M.R.I. reports help in ascertaining the extent of successful recovery in the patient and also act as a guideline for deciding the course of further treatment.
8. Patients are instructed to follow a strict diet and are advised not to modify the dosage of medicines, prescribed by SVHRC, in any manner. Patients are expected to strictly adhere to treatment protocols designed by doctors from time to time to ensure maximum successful recovery.
9. It is of utmost importance that patients under treatment from SVHRC should not take any other form of medicine without informing or without the consent of the doctors at SVHRC. Taking any other type of medicine while undergoing treatment could prove detrimental to the recovery of the patient since it could interfere with the functioning of the herbal medicines given by doctors at SVHRC and may cause adverse effects on the health of a patient. A list of medicines that can be safely taken during the treatment, for all common, day-to-day illnesses will be provided to the patient by the doctors at SVHRC. This list would serve as a reference list for the patient in case of common ailments such as common cold, fever, gas, indigestion, etc for medicines to be taken in concurrence with the doctors at SVHRC.
10. Patients undergoing Multiple Sclerosis treatment are advised to abstain from maintaining physical/sexual indulgence with/without a partner since this could impede the process of recovery in the patient’s body.
THE FIRST CASE STUDY ON MS IN SVHRC
The first case study conducted by Shri H.G.Bhat was on Dr.J.T.Prasad, an Ayurveda Practitioner from the Mangalore district in Karnataka. Dr.Prasad met Shri H.G.Bhat in the year 1999. At that time, he was suffering from various Multiple Sclerosis symptoms and was having weakness due to impaired digestion, ingestion and assimilation of food. Because of bowel incontinence he was living on just tender coconut water and glucose. His case history was thoroughly studied and it was found that fortunately Dr..J.T. Prasad had not taken any disease modifying drugs like steroids and immunity suppressants. His history showed that his affliction belonged to relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis subtype.
He was asked to reside and take multiple sclerosis treatment in Mumbai, India to facilitate the treatment to be done on him. A number of herbal combinations were tried aiming to re-establish the damaged myelin sheath in the brain and spinal column. After a period of time, a concluding combination was finalized and he was asked to resume his medical practice that had been discontinued because of the MS. This helped in keeping him occupied and away from mental depression which would worsen the affliction.
A strictly monitored diet was prescribed to him and in around six months of time his digestion began improving gradually along with an increase in stamina and physical strength. A trial amount of Remalin which was slowly and suitably altered was given initially to establish the optimum amount of dosage that was required for his body.
After two years of treatment an MRI was taken which showed that the lesions of the spinal column in his body were totally re-established while some old lesions in the brain had also disappeared.
The herbal combination had done a remarkable job and Dr.J.T.Prasad’s condition was steadily improving. The MRI taken in the year 2007 showed 85% brain lesions being resolved and no further lesion formations at all in the spinal column and brain.
After three more years of successful multiple sclerosis treatment, it was finally decided to use the same combination on different types of M.S patients as feasible. The results were fantastic in case of early stages in MS patients while it took a longer time to manage patients who had earlier taken steroids and immunity suppressants. The only exceptions were patients with Brain Atrophy and those with extreme negative attitude or excessive mental stress wherein the body was unable to benefit from the medication.