Authentic Herbal Healing Systems
herbal system is one of the world's oldest medical systems. It originated in India more than 3,000 years ago
Safety Of Herbal Treatment At SVHRC
crucial tests on many patients have been done which have shown promising results in the overall health of the patients undergoing treatment at the SVHRC
Addressing the Root Cause of the Disorder
modern medicines are not only suppressive in nature but also have damaging side effects, without addressing the root of the disorder
Shri Harnad Govind Bhat, the founder of SVHRC is a Mumbai based Scientist, Researcher, and patent holder.
- Was the industrial adviser to the Government of India between 1970 to 1975(special post was created for him)
- Served as the technical adviser to entire Birla group between 1977 to 1980.
- Got a Patent in his name for EXTRACTION OF CELLULOSE FROM COCONUT FIBRE AND LIKE FIBROUS MATERIAL vide Patent no: 119278/69.
- Since the year 1999 started doing research on herbal medicines to find out a cure for MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS and found out herbal combination which heals the lesions of the brain and spinal column.
- Developed herbal medicines for OSTEOARTHRITIS, OSTEOPOROSIS, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, GOUT, MENSTRUAL PAIN AND PERIMENOPAUSE, AUTISM, ALZEIMER’S DISORDER, PARKINSONISM, EPILEPSY
Diagnosed with Primary Progressive type of MS. In July 2014, her MRI showed that 40% of the lesions had reduced as well as no new lesions had formed.
Diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting type of MS. After four years she is able to walk without external support and do all her daily chores.
He suffered from M.S since 2008, and took steroids. Within 2 weeks of treatment at SVHRC, he regained his balance, and found improvement in vision.