ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM KNEE JOINT ARTHRITIS..?
NO NEED OF SURGERY
Only medicine which regenerates re-establishes the Damaged cartilage and underlying bony tissue
Thousands of patients have got cured permanently
- Cost Effective
- Pure Ayurvedic Herbal Medicines
- No Side Effects
- No need to take pain killers and steroids for life long
Consult Best Ayurvedic Doctor
Book a consultation
Successful Treatment Stories
More Successful Treatment Stories
Causes include previous joint injury, abnormal joint or limb development, obesity and inherited factors. Risk is greater also in those individuals who have jobs that result in high levels of joint stress or in case of deskbound jobs. Osteoarthritis is believed to be caused by mechanical stress on the joints and low-grade inflammatory processes. It develops, as cartilage is lost with eventually the underlying bone becoming affected. As pain may make it difficult to exercise, muscle loss may occur. Various symptoms are experienced by a patient of osteoarthritis;
1. Pain & Stiffness of joints –A typical OA patient feels ache in the joints which may be accompanied by a burning or sharp sensation of pain. In some cases the pain is felt within short intervals of time .Constant pain throughout or pain while one sleeps could also be an indication of the disease. Once a patient experiences pain, just getting up in the morning can be a grueling task. Joints can feel stiff for a brief amount of time thereby restricting movement of the joints. Additionally, sitting up might also feel difficult due to stiffness. As the disease gets worse, one will not be able to bend, flex, or extend the joints. Patients start avoiding the use of these joints out of fear of extreme pain and discomfort.
2. Swelling /Deformity of joints- Osteoarthritis can cause swelling in joints, making them feel tender and sore. Joints seem to appear crooked or bent in certain extreme cases.
3. Cracking and creaking – Joints could build crunching, creaking sounds. This creaking can also occur in an exceedingly traditional joint. However in most cases, it does not hurt and doesn’t suggest that there’s something wrong with the joint.
4. Muscle weakness – The muscles around the joint may get weaker. This happens a lot with arthritis in the knee.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis associated with disease of the knee and hip.
MRI of Osteoarthritis in the knee, with characteristic narrowing of the joint space.
TREATMENT AT SVHRC (the first ever medicine for osteoarthritis invented)
Shreevidya Herbal Research Centre (SVHRC) has been successful in treating patients with Osteoarthritis since 2005.
A new herbal medicine has been invented by the Chief Scientist and owner of SVHRC -Shri H G Bhat. Our research has found that the herbal combination of “Orthonorm” and “Vedanshaman”is highly successful in managing Osteoarthritis. This herbal combination not only reduces pain but also treats Osteoarthritis effectively. Orthonorm and Vedanshaman selectively deposit on the abraded bone surfaces and rebuild the cartilage. The time taken for the treatment differs with age and the intensity of the disease. 90% of cases in old age have been successfully treated. The herbal combination has been successfully administered to many patients of different age groups. Even those patients, who were bedridden, have been able to recover and have become capable to resume their daily routine, business/work.
Therapeutic aspect and Treatment protocol
In early stages of the affliction, it is easy to manage OA but it takes a longer time in cases where NSAIDS and steroids have been administered. Also in some cases where hyper acidity is present, other ayurvedic medicines have to be given to manage hyper acidity. Swelling of the joints is managed by herbal poultice prescribed by the doctors of SVHRC.
1. Treatment is for minimum 6 months or more depending on the condition and age of a patient.
2. Foods that are sour and spicy are to be avoided. Also it is suggested to avoid those that are hard to digest like non-vegetarian food and refrigerated cold foods or cold drinks in any form.
3. It is found that the Body Metabolic Rate (BMR) reduces with the age. As the BMR reduces, calcium metabolism also reduces and free radicals increase in the body. To avoid this walking/exercise/ yoga is to be followed regularly.
4. Patients are advised to refrain from staying in cold/air-conditioned atmospheres to avoid increase in stiffness of joints.
Doctors at SVHRC prescribe the diet and routine to be maintained by patients undergoing Herbal Treatment for maximum benefits. It includes a list of Do’s and Don’ts to be followed by the patient.
The first patient of Osteoarthritis was Shri H. G.Bhat himself. In 2005, at the age of 66, he suffered from lumbar disk slip due to the thinning of the cartilage. The X-ray report showed that the gap between the lumbar vertebrae was increased. As a result of this, he was advised to take rest, not lift any weight and not ride his Royal Enfield motorbike. Initially, a number of combinations of herbal formulation were taken by him. And as one of the combinations started working, initial improvement was noted with the reduction of pain. Within 3 months of taking the herbal combination of Orthonorm and Vedanshaman ,he was back to normal condition without any back pain. The same medicine was continued for six months. The pain totally vanished and the disk space was also re-established .He was able to move around easily , resume his work and also pursue his passion of riding his Royal Enfield bike.
In 2016, at the age of 77, Shri H. G.Bhat suffered again from slip disk due to old age. His BMD test showed Osteopenia(a medical condition in which the protein and mineral content of bone tissue is reduced, but less severely than in osteoporosis). He was unable to sit and was bedridden. After 3 months of medication of Orthonorm and Vedanshaman he is now able to sit, move around and carry out his daily work normally. It is observed that the herbal combination does not have any side effects.